Home Forums Takamo Player Forums Turn Processing Status

Tagged: 

This topic contains 26 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by R. Ritnour R. Ritnour 9 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    R. Ritnour
    R. Ritnour
    Keymaster

Turns are being loaded and confirmations have been going out for about 30 min.

R. Ritnour
    R. Ritnour
    Keymaster

Turns are complete and distributed. Contact me if you have not received yours.

R. Ritnour
    R. Ritnour
    Keymaster

Database reset. Turns running now.

R. Ritnour
    R. Ritnour
    Keymaster

Well, it appears that the crash caused the run to skip over actions 11-37 on everyone’s turn. Our only option is to reboot the backup and start over. It is too late to start tonight so I will get up early Saturday morning and rerun the turn. Apologies for the inconvenience. Disregard any turn you received tonight all actions are invalid.

Talk to you in the morning.

Randy Ritnour

R. Ritnour
    R. Ritnour
    Keymaster

Issue fixed. Turn complete and printing. ETA 30 min.

R. Ritnour
    R. Ritnour
    Keymaster

We have a crash that is giving us a little trouble. A player mistakenly put the wrong player ID in the PID box and I didn’t catch it. It created an action that is crashing the program. We have to write a quick routine to ferret out the offending action. Stay tuned.

DACIA
    DACIA
    Participant

go puter, go! LOL are we there yet?

R. Ritnour
    R. Ritnour
    Keymaster

Processing has commenced.

R. Ritnour
    R. Ritnour
    Keymaster

All turns loaded. run in ten min. Contact me if you have not had a confirmation

R. Ritnour
    R. Ritnour
    Keymaster

Hey fellas. I am going to post on both forums tonight and then only the new one starting next week. I am running a little late tonight. confirmations out by 7pm cst. Turns to run by 7:30. If you have no confirmation by 7:00 then get in touch with me at randy@takamouniverse.com

CHARON EMPIRE
    CHARON EMPIRE
    Participant

Put on the breaks, Randy posted on the other Forum page…

CHARON EMPIRE
    CHARON EMPIRE
    Participant

Exlax, need some?

Cestodial Hegemony
    Cestodial Hegemony
    Participant

T
    a
    k
    a
    m
    o

W
    i
    t
    h
    d
    r
    a
    w
    l

S
    U
    C
    K
    S

DACIA
      DACIA
      Participant

OY, less than an hour to go and I’m champing at the bit! I’m perched on my monitor like an eagle ready to strike the first rabbit he sees, and eagles can see a long long way!

CHARON EMPIRE
    CHARON EMPIRE
    Participant

OK, running through the checklist

Coffee On – check
    Blood Thinners – check
    Blood Pressure Pills – check
    Aspirin – check

Turn…..sigh…

R. Ritnour
    R. Ritnour
    Keymaster

All turns and corrections have been distributed. The turn is complete. If you have not received your turn. Contact us asap.

CHARON EMPIRE
    CHARON EMPIRE
    Participant

Send/Receive, Send/Receive, Send/Receive, … No new e-mail from server… the last ten minutes are pure torture, d*m* You…

R. Ritnour
    R. Ritnour
    Keymaster

Turns are finished and being distributed now. If you don’t have your turn by 9:30 CST, drop me an e-mail.

R. Ritnour
    R. Ritnour
    Keymaster

We had a program adjustment that had to do with the new spy programs. The turn has run and is printing to output files now. I should be able to start sending results within 10 min.

R. Ritnour
    R. Ritnour
    Keymaster

We had some additional programs to load to put spies in place. we will be rolling that out very soon if the tests work in this run. Eta for turns 45 min.

R. Ritnour
    R. Ritnour
    Keymaster

Ready to run in ten minutes. If you did not receive a confirmation or you are late getting a turn in, you have until 6:40 CST.

R. Ritnour
    R. Ritnour
    Keymaster

Running a tad late tonight. Still loading turns. You should have a confirmation of turn received by 6:15. If you don’t get one, check with me before 6:30.

R. Ritnour
    R. Ritnour
    Keymaster

Turn Run is now complete. Turns out that I did not fail to run the player’s turn. The player had a space between the E and the rest of the player ID and the program truncated the player ID so his turn initially ran as a NPC turn run…

Have a great weekend!

R. Ritnour
    R. Ritnour
    Keymaster

Turns are don and distributed with the exception of one player I missed adding to the batch. I will run his turn now so some players may get a late supplemental report.

R. Ritnour
    R. Ritnour
    Keymaster

Turns are loaded and ready to process. ETA to start run, 20 min.

R. Ritnour
    R. Ritnour
    Keymaster

This thread is to give status reports on turn processing each week. Check here on Friday evenings to get status information on turn processing and distribution. We will place a notice here when processing starts and when turn rezults have been posted. If you did not receive your turn, email us and we will resend your turn.

Cestodial Hegemony
    Cestodial Hegemony
    Participant

Should I be worried if I have not gotten an email confirmation about my turn being received (as of 5:30 CST)?

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by .
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.