Home Forums Alliance Channels genetic engineering

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by DACIA DACIA 9 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

During the fist ions of the universe, life was peaceful and there was much jubilation across spanse of space.
    The multitude of races were able to live along side each other sharing what the planets provided.

Our designers tell us, of a time later on, when a corporation was formed by two non-content races(smugglers and pirates). They want to control everything, so they constructed a cybernetic race. However, something went wrong
    they lost control of the cybers. Now the cybers run amuck through the galaxy destroying everything in their path

To set things back in balance the master races genetically engineered us using the prefer traits of all the races
    they granted us the ability to place trade centers on terraformed worlds to increase the financial base of the world and enable them to trade in special goods they might not other wise have access to.

We just need you to invite us for a visit.

we are the MERCHETTI MERCHANTS.

written by William Olson

DACIA
    DACIA
    Participant

Greetings and salutations,

Noble beings of Estra, The Dacian Agricultural Corporation is pleased to announce the availability of Agricultural Centers on your terraformed worlds. Having said that, I realize that there are other AgCentric races, such as the Apshain, who are a noble venture in their own right. There are many of the races of Estra who need Ag centers. If the noble Apshain cannot reach your corner of the galaxy, Perhaps DACIA may be able to serve your needs with speed and convienience.

Dacia is honored to present the opportunity to you of joining in an ancient alliance, the Intergalactic Confederation of Empires, known otherwise as ICE. We have member empires from all disciplines, and will be accepting applicant Empires as we continue to grow. ICE is able to supply all supplemental bases, both those fair, and those nefarious. We can assist in enabling you to keep your front door guarded, as well as your back door, which is frequently open to those of harsh intention exploiting you unbeknownst to you. Please contact me at DACIA.
    I am your humble servant,
    President Lafitte of DACIA
    Supreme Legate of ICE
    http://www.3nine51@gmail.com

exeter
    Participant

Need an Ag Center? I can also provide you with access to Miners, Smugglers, and numerous ICBs in diverse ranges.
    Always willing too serve. Discreet and fast. You have been talking quite a bit to Tregonsee a member of our alliance, so you already know us well. We also have access to huge amounts of corporate knowledge of the galaxy at large and we can talk you through many of the pitfalls of Estra.

Ap Bac First Speaker
    Apshain Federation

Charles Lewis
    lewsgame@yahoo.com

• This reply was modified 9 years, 10 months ago by .
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 10 months ago by .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.