Problem with Order 135, Multiple Ship Transfer

This topic thread is for any issues with turns that you are having, such as garbled printouts, etc. should be posted here. This will help us address problems and glitches with email, etc. We will also post suggestions here for fixes to specific issues.

This is not a gripe board, this is a troubleshooting board. Don’t just say “My turn didn’t work.” be as specific as possible. That way we can work together to fix the issue and make the game better for everyone.

Moderator: Tregonsee

Problem with Order 135, Multiple Ship Transfer

Postby Framis » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:43 am

If the location given in order 135 is the same location as the fleet currently is located and the fleet is over the 50 ship limit, it will not succeed and give the error:
Fleet 76 reports move aborted. Too many ships in fleet.

I hope it will work if there is no location given.
Framis

Re: Problem with Order 135, Multiple Ship Transfer

Postby Tregonsee » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:50 pm

It does if no location given, in order to break up a fleet that has more than 50 ships.
Tregonsee

Re: Problem with Order 135, Multiple Ship Transfer

Postby Thom » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:39 pm

If you don't put a location in the Location#1 field the fleet will transfer the ships just fine. I never really thought about a player having the fleet move to the exact same spot it was in before transferring ships when I modified the code so didn't check for essentially a non-move. If I get time I'll change this as it seems to be fairly common.
Thom

Return to Troubleshooting Board